Inspired by Madame Clicquot – the theme for this year’s annual Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo Cape Town is ‘Let Life Surprise You’. With this theme the champagne house will bring new energy to this prestigious event; a luxurious, playful, bright and innovative spirit.
Drawing inspiration from the fashion element of polo, Moroccanoil’s Global Creative Director, Antonio Corral Calero has created a hair trend statement for the upcoming annual Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo Cape Town.
The Hair Look:
Moroccanoil Global Creative Director, Antonio Corral Calero was inspired by the powerful sexiness synonymous with Cleopatra as well as ancient Egyptian mythology. The sleek ponytail, features a double elastic creating a shape reminiscent of the scarab beetle—an Egyptian amulet.
How to create this look:
- Apply Moroccanoil Treatment to damp hair to condition and hydrate strands for easier styling.
- Next, spritz Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection and Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine throughout the entire head to help achieve maximum hold and control with added heat protection.
- Blow dry hair smooth using Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush and finish with a spray of Moroccanoil Luminous Medium Hairspray. Pull hair into tight ponytail at the crown using Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Paddle Brush and secure with bungee elastic.
- Next, take 1” section of ponytail and spray with Moroccanoil Heat Styling Protection for long-lasting hold. Wrap hair around the elastic and secure.
- Using Moroccanoil’s Titanium Ceramic Hair Styling Iron straighten the ponytail in 1” sections for a super-straight, sleek style.
- With second elastic, secure hair 1½” from base. Gently loosen section between elastics to create voluminous, “puffed” element of sophistication at the top of the ponytail. Pin elastic to hair underneath.
- Finish with spritz of Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine for a luminous, sleek finish and Moroccanoil Luminous Strong Hairspray for a long-lasting hold.
Embrace this year’s bright and bold theme with Cleopatra inspired hair, oversized sunglasses and bright lips!
SAVE THE DATE DIARY DETAILS:
Event: Veuve Clicquot Masters Cape Town 2016
Date: Saturday, 5 March 2016
Time: 14:00 – 19:00
Hashtags: #VCMastersPolo #ClicquotInTheSun
Venue: Val de Vie Estate (Paarl-Franschhoek Valley), Jan van Riebeeck Road, Paarl
Pavilion Access Tickets: R950 p/p – includes a glass of Veuve Clicquot, and lunch.
Veuve Clicquot Lounge VIP Tickets: R4 000 p/p including lunch, Veuve Clicquot champagne and soft drinks.
Tickets are available online at Computicket – http://online.computicket.com/web/event/veuve_clicquot_masters_polo_2016/989544559